“Nothing BIG will happen in your life, until you build off of the many SMALL things.” – John Paul Aguilar
- Shoot vertical and inside the app – the app calls for vertical video as much as this goes against photographers’ visual eye, but sometimes we have to go with the flow and not rock the boat.
- Mix up the type of media you use – spice up your story feed with video and images and images with writing and some without writing.
- Make your videos count – focus on content that adds value to your instagram account and not posting just to post.
- Create a narrative through your slides – use the first image or video story to draw the client in and the subsequent images and/or videos to create a story from that first image or video.
- Use the extras wisely – posting an insta story every day will soon wear out the effectiveness of the insta story so post strategically but while still adding a little variety to your week.
- You don’t necessarily have to post in the moment, but it tends to be more fun – there are times when you simply can not post at the moment it happens, but posting “live” is always a little spicer
- Above all else, have fun with it!